Is this RSA valid in my state?

Updated 11th November 2011: No – Our certificate is not recognised for RSA in Victoria.

An RSA course approved by Responsible Alcohol Victoria will need to be completed to work in the Victorian liquor industry.

In the Victoria, face-to-face RSA training is mandatory for licensees and staff selling, offering or serving liquor for general, on-premises, late night and packaged liquor licences. Licensees and staff subject to mandatory RSA requirements will then need to complete the approved RSA Online Refresher Course within three years of completing their last RSA program. For further information please follow the link below.

Start Course Now