Did you have an unexpected night out with friends and need to sober up for that important meeting quick? Here’s our top tips for sobering up fast.
1. Drink water. You’ve heard it a million times before but water really does help. Remember alcohol dehydrates you and that’s one of the reasons for the hangover. Water will work wonders.
2. Prepare in advance.Before you drink make sure you have something to eat to line the stomach and help slow the process of intoxication.
3. Get some rest. Sleep in if you can because alcohol robs us of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep phase which you need to feel refreshed.
4. Take a painkiller such as paracetamol to stop the pain of electrolyte imbalances,widening of the blood vessels etc.
5. Take a cool shower or dip in the ocean.
Find out more at https://coach.nine.com.au/2018/05/11/14/33/how-to-sober-up