RSA Certificate For South Australia and Western Australia

South Australia Managers and supervisors in South Australian licensed venues need to be an Accredited Responsible Person. The licensee, employer, must apply on the manager or supervisors behalf to the Office of Liquor and Gambling Commissioner. This method consists of completion of RSA teaching.


Western Australia The Division of Racing Gaming and Liquor will acknowledge as an RSA certificate, for WA liquor industry staff, a Statement of Attainment for the Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB009A) unit of competency. This can be acquired everywhere throughout Australia.