If Winter hasn’t been too kind to your waistline you may want to look at the alcoholic beverages you’re consuming because they may be the biggest culprits when it comes to your calorie intake.
While you don’t need to quit alcohol altogther, you may want to swop out that calorific Pina Colada with a less high calorie cocktail.
In fact there are even options under 200 calories that you can enjoy without the guilt such as
- The Old Fashioned – 154 calories per serving
- A Cosmopolitan – 150 calories per serving
- Mojitos – 160 calories per serving
- Gin and tonic – 148 calories per serving
- Champagne – 90 calories per serving