The Orange Cranberry Mimosa is the ultimate Christmas cocktail, whether you’re celebrating a white Christmas or a warm Southern hemisphere festive season.
Here’s how its made…
You will need:
- 1/2 c. fresh-squeeze orange juice, plus orange pieces for serving (about 2 oranges total)
- 1/2 c. fresh cranberry juice
- 3 c. seltzer or sparkling wine
- Fresh cranberries, for serving
- Combine the orange and cranberry juices and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- To serve, divide among glasses, then top with the seltzer or sparkling wine, if using (about 6 tablespoons per glass).
- Garnish with orange pieces and cranberries if you like.