Do you want to impress your customers with your vast knowledge of alcohol? Here are some cool, lesser known facts about beer,
- The oldest recipe in the world is for beer.
- On a diet? Opt for distilled spirits such as brandy, gin, rum, tequila, contain no carbohydrates because they have no fats and no cholesterol of any kind.
- “Toasting” is a tradition originating in ancient Rome where they use to drop a piece of toasted bread into wine.
- The fear of alcohol is a real thing – its called Methyphobia
- Some men really love their beer. British men have been found twice as likely to know the price of their beer than their partner’s bra size, according to a poll by a British magazine.
For more fun facts visit Guy-Sports.com