Whether you’re a fan of vodka or not, you’ve probably heard of Absolut – an alcohol brand with a hugely successful marketing campaign.
Here are some things you probably haven’t heard about the brand before,
- Andy Warhol is responsible for the first of those artsy ads that propelled the brand.
- It’s no surprise the brand loves art and has a collection of over 900 commissioned works.
- Everything is locally sourced including the water used to make the vodka.
- Absolut gives distillate byproduct/ protein to pigs and cows at local farms.
- The brand sources its water from more 450 feet deep so it’s much purer.
- It is a 100% wheat vodka which makes it almost completely neutral.
- Absolut is completely gluten free.
- The brand recently released a powerful video in support of equal love.